Top Posts & Pages
- The Christmas Popup You Mustn't Miss (Basket Press Wines on Hackney Road)
- The Goode Wine Guide (Review)
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- All I Want for Christmas...(from the importers, please!)
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Far Flung Grapes - A Different Kind of Wine Travel
- Heuriger, Heurigen, Buschenschanks and Popups: A Walk in the Woods and Vines
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
Tag Archives: Catalonian Sparkling Wine
The usual format again, we have here eight wines consumed, in fact relished, at home during the first part of September. Actually, one of these is a cider (Czech), so seven actual wines (ha!), which came from Alsace, Arbois, Alto-Piemonte, … Continue reading