Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Calivinification (Red Hot)
- The Emperor's New Clothes are Real
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
- Ultravino Piemonte at 67 Pall Mall
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
Tag Archives: Eduard and Stephanie Tscheppe
I was overloaded with lovely bottles at home last month. Here are the fourteen I couldn’t leave out, wines from Catalonia, Jura, Côte-Rôtie, Burgenland, New Zealand, Alsace, McLaren Vale, Piemonte and Vienna, so let’s not hang about. Sumoll Ferèstec Clos … Continue reading →