Top Posts & Pages
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
- Bursting Bubbles - Robert Walters, and Some Thoughts on the Grower Champagne Philosophy
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 2)
- Poet and the Roots
- Recent Wines - December 2016
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 3)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
Tag Archives: Gut Oggau Josephine Rot
I was overloaded with lovely bottles at home last month. Here are the fourteen I couldn’t leave out, wines from Catalonia, Jura, Côte-Rôtie, Burgenland, New Zealand, Alsace, McLaren Vale, Piemonte and Vienna, so let’s not hang about. Sumoll Ferèstec Clos … Continue reading →