Top Posts & Pages
- Crémant - More than Mere Froth
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Switzerland - Game On
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
Tag Archives: Bodegas Can Ramon
I was overloaded with lovely bottles at home last month. Here are the fourteen I couldn’t leave out, wines from Catalonia, Jura, Côte-Rôtie, Burgenland, New Zealand, Alsace, McLaren Vale, Piemonte and Vienna, so let’s not hang about. Sumoll Ferèstec Clos … Continue reading →