Top Posts & Pages
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- It's a Wonderful Life (That You Bring)
- Modal Wines at Plateau - Nic Rizzi Talks Natural Wines and Terroir Wines
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- The Contenders (Arbois Week)
- Children of the (Austrian Wine) Revolution
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Jurable or Merely Fashionable?
Tag Archives: Jura Poulsard/Ploussard
I was overloaded with lovely bottles at home last month. Here are the fourteen I couldn’t leave out, wines from Catalonia, Jura, Côte-Rôtie, Burgenland, New Zealand, Alsace, McLaren Vale, Piemonte and Vienna, so let’s not hang about. Sumoll Ferèstec Clos … Continue reading →