Top Posts & Pages
- The Funk, The Whole Funk, and Nothing But The Funk...Raw, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Winemakers Club, Otros Vinos and Wines Under the Bonnet by Inna Sirota
Tag Archives: Oggau Wine
I was overloaded with lovely bottles at home last month. Here are the fourteen I couldn’t leave out, wines from Catalonia, Jura, Côte-Rôtie, Burgenland, New Zealand, Alsace, McLaren Vale, Piemonte and Vienna, so let’s not hang about. Sumoll Ferèstec Clos … Continue reading →