Top Posts & Pages
- Grower Champagne - Here's Our Chance To Dance Our Way Out Of Our Constrictions (Feet Don't Fail Me Now)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Review of the Year 2021
- Field Blends and Gemischter Satz - Why Should we Get to Know Them?
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Fizz! - Review of Anthony Rose's New Book on Sparkling Wines
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Food for a Change...the Wonderful Cuisine of Nepal
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Appellations - Who Needs Them?
Tag Archives: Negramoll
Part Two of June’s wines begins with a country I have drunk too little of since our Lockdowns began. I hope to be purchasing some more Georgians this summer. Next up, two English wines in a row before a first-time … Continue reading
There is a sub-title for Viñateros, the large Spanish Wine Tasting, the London event of which was held at the Royal Horticultural Society’s Lindley Hall on 25 February. It is “A Spanish Wine Revolution”. I don’t think that overstates anything. … Continue reading