Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Bags, Kegs and other Prejudices
Tag Archives: Gruner Veltliner
As with the Australia Day Tasting the other week, I’d not been to the annual Advantage Austria London tasting for a couple of years, but the 2018 event seemed to suggest a few of the newer, exciting, producers were attending alongside the … Continue reading
Those with long memories may remember that I attended a tasting of Riverby Estate’s Marlborough wines at Butler’s in Brighton late last year, here: https://wideworldofwine.co/2014/12/01/riverby-estate-tasting-butlers-brighton/ Yesterday I attended an even larger Riverby Estate tasting at London’s La Trompette restaurant, with … Continue reading