Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- A Toast to Aosta
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Jura Week 1 - Domaine de la Tournelle
Tag Archives: Gruner Veltliner
As with the Australia Day Tasting the other week, I’d not been to the annual Advantage Austria London tasting for a couple of years, but the 2018 event seemed to suggest a few of the newer, exciting, producers were attending alongside the … Continue reading
Those with long memories may remember that I attended a tasting of Riverby Estate’s Marlborough wines at Butler’s in Brighton late last year, here: https://wideworldofwine.co/2014/12/01/riverby-estate-tasting-butlers-brighton/ Yesterday I attended an even larger Riverby Estate tasting at London’s La Trompette restaurant, with … Continue reading