Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- New Wave South Africa 2019
Tag Archives: Fabien Jouves
The Winemakers Club and Carte Blanche Wines got together again at Farringdon Street Vaults for their Winter Portfolio Tasting. Readers of this Blog will know Winemakers very well. Their philosophy is finely stated in the words of founder/owner John Baum: … Continue reading