Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- What is it with German Wine?
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Viñateros 2020, Part 1
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Winemakers Club, Otros Vinos and Wines Under the Bonnet by Inna Sirota
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Uncharted Territory
- Binging on the Bogans' 2018 Burgundies - Eyre, Haisma, Le Grappin et al
- Now This Really Is Weird!
Tag Archives: Gunter & Regina Triebaumer
SITT is the Specialist Importers Trade Tasting which groups together a number of both large and small wine importers who seem mostly to fall outside of the regular London circuit. Just under forty importers were grouped together at the Honorable Artillery Company barracks … Continue reading
As with the Australia Day Tasting the other week, I’d not been to the annual Advantage Austria London tasting for a couple of years, but the 2018 event seemed to suggest a few of the newer, exciting, producers were attending alongside the … Continue reading