Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Septime La Cave
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
- Hunter Valley Part 2 - Andrew Thomas
Tag Archives: Comando G
As we are all doubtless drinking a little more at home during the Lockdown you may recall that last month’s “recent wine” roundup has been split into two parts. Part 1 is a mere short scroll down if you haven’t … Continue reading
Viñateros seems a long time ago, and indeed it’s a week since I managed to get Part 1 published (if you didn’t see it, follow the link here). I’m sure quite a few readers will know I’ve been ill, which … Continue reading
Back in the 1990s I discovered a wine merchant who appeared to sell all the weird and wonderful wines I’d come to love over the previous decade. I’d just had a few trips to Aosta, and I couldn’t believe I … Continue reading
I’d fallen into writing a series of ongoing articles on “recent wines”, those I’ve been drinking at home. Not necessarily the poshest wines at all, but those I thought you’d enjoy reading about. But 2017 has really taken off in … Continue reading