Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Septime La Cave
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
- Hunter Valley Part 2 - Andrew Thomas
Tag Archives: Gentle Folk Wines
If you have not seen Part 1 of my coverage of the Real Wine Fair 2019 you can check it out here. That is where you will find any introductory blurb, for what it’s worth. This is the second of … Continue reading
Back in the 1990s I discovered a wine merchant who appeared to sell all the weird and wonderful wines I’d come to love over the previous decade. I’d just had a few trips to Aosta, and I couldn’t believe I … Continue reading
Whilst Oddities, our tasting lunches at Rochelle Canteen, have previously elicited a random selection of wines in terms of geography, we decided to focus this one on the Southern Hemisphere (hence the “SH”). The wines were as far from “shoddy” … Continue reading