Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Koppitsch Summer Update
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Basket Press Wines at Plateau, Brighton (March 2020)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Jura Week 1 - Domaine de la Tournelle
Tag Archives: Jauma Wines
Dry January…I write about wine, so that’s not going to happen, is it! I can’t even make you roll around on the floor laughing at the tired old joke about sticking to dry wine, because in the dozen most interesting … Continue reading
Back in the 1990s I discovered a wine merchant who appeared to sell all the weird and wonderful wines I’d come to love over the previous decade. I’d just had a few trips to Aosta, and I couldn’t believe I … Continue reading