Top Posts & Pages
- The Christmas Popup You Mustn't Miss (Basket Press Wines on Hackney Road)
- The Goode Wine Guide (Review)
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- All I Want for Christmas...(from the importers, please!)
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Far Flung Grapes - A Different Kind of Wine Travel
- Heuriger, Heurigen, Buschenschanks and Popups: A Walk in the Woods and Vines
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
Tag Archives: Pupillin
As we are all doubtless drinking a little more at home during the Lockdown you may recall that last month’s “recent wine” roundup has been split into two parts. Part 1 is a mere short scroll down if you haven’t … Continue reading
Having written on three producer visits and the Biou Festival in Vadans in my first four articles of “Jura Week”, I’m going to end my 2016 Jura excursion with all the odds and ends which might be of interest to … Continue reading
When I first visited Jura in the 1980s only a few UK wine professionals seemed to have been there, and only one or two were extolling the virtues of the wines, principally the Vin Jaunes, from this attractive region. This … Continue reading
I began visiting the Jura region in Eastern France more than twenty-five years ago. It began as a day trip from our then fairly regular wine visits to Burgundy, and then as a stop-off en route to Geneva by the … Continue reading