Top Posts & Pages
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Raw Part 1 - The Austrians
- Restyling Wine - Les Caves de Pyrene at Thirty
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- The Return of Fizz & Chips!
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Wines of the Year (2017)
Tag Archives: Chateau-Chalon
I’m a little sad this year. Followers of Wideworldofwine will be well aware that Eastern France’s Jura region is one of my passions. They may well know the story of how we used to stay on the Côte de Beaune each spring, and … Continue reading
Crafty Little Tasting was the rather nice name Alliance Wine gave to a tasting of their more artisan winemakers, which took place at Carousel, on Blandford Street (London) on Tuesday. More than 170 wines were on show, and I managed to … Continue reading