Top Posts & Pages
- Grower Champagne - Here's Our Chance To Dance Our Way Out Of Our Constrictions (Feet Don't Fail Me Now)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Field Blends and Gemischter Satz - Why Should we Get to Know Them?
- Review of the Year 2021
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Fizz! - Review of Anthony Rose's New Book on Sparkling Wines
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- Appellations - Who Needs Them?
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Savagnin
I’m a little sad this year. Followers of Wideworldofwine will be well aware that Eastern France’s Jura region is one of my passions. They may well know the story of how we used to stay on the Côte de Beaune each spring, and … Continue reading