Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- What is it with German Wine?
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Viñateros 2020, Part 1
- Meeting António Maçanita
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Winemakers Club, Otros Vinos and Wines Under the Bonnet by Inna Sirota
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Uncharted Territory
- Binging on the Bogans' 2018 Burgundies - Eyre, Haisma, Le Grappin et al
Tag Archives: Meinklang Konkret
The Winemakers Club and Carte Blanche Wines got together again at Farringdon Street Vaults for their Winter Portfolio Tasting. Readers of this Blog will know Winemakers very well. Their philosophy is finely stated in the words of founder/owner John Baum: … Continue reading
My introduction to Austrian wine, and the reason I became such a big fan, was the wines of the Danube (Kamptal, Kremstal and above all, Wachau). Producers like Präger, Hirtzberger and Knoll formed a part of my cellar long before … Continue reading