Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- A Toast to Aosta
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Jura Week 1 - Domaine de la Tournelle
Tag Archives: Azores Wine Company
I’ve been to the Red Squirrel Portfolio Tasting a few times now, and I can say with conviction that the 2018 event, at the China Exchange in Gerrard Street, Soho, on Tuesday this week, was the best ever. It was … Continue reading
Volcanic wines, by which we obviously mean wine made from vines grown directly on volcanic soils (or, in some cases, pretty much bare rock), have been a talking point for a few years. When John Szabo MS wrote his wonderful … Continue reading
There was a buzz being created around the Azores even before Sarah Ahmed wrote a revealing article in Decanter last summer, and that buzz has without doubt been created largely by one man, António Maçanita, the founder (with Paulo Machado) … Continue reading