Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Jura Come to London
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
Tag Archives: Kéké Descombes
I’ve been to the Red Squirrel Portfolio Tasting a few times now, and I can say with conviction that the 2018 event, at the China Exchange in Gerrard Street, Soho, on Tuesday this week, was the best ever. It was … Continue reading