Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nebbiolo Day 2019
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- What is it with German Wine?
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Master of Fino
Tag Archives: Perfect Strangers Artisan Cider
July has been an unusually quiet month on the blog in terms of articles published, with relatively few exciting tastings, but I’ve still been drinking interesting wines at home, and that’s what this monthly roundup is all about. There are … Continue reading
Philippe Alliet is a mercurial vigneron who makes Chinon east of the town, in the back streets of Cravant-les-Côteaux. He is best known for his single vineyard Côteau de Noiré, but Chinon Vieilles Vignes 2008 comes from Cabernet Franc vines over fifty … Continue reading