Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nebbiolo Day 2019
- What is it with German Wine?
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Small Importers at Winemakers Club
Tag Archives: Txacoli
I used to think of Indigo Wine as a small-to-medium importer with a portfolio focused on Spain, but in truth they seem to have grown rather rapidly into something larger and much more diverse, but without loss of direction. There’s … Continue reading
Philippe Alliet is a mercurial vigneron who makes Chinon east of the town, in the back streets of Cravant-les-Côteaux. He is best known for his single vineyard Côteau de Noiré, but Chinon Vieilles Vignes 2008 comes from Cabernet Franc vines over fifty … Continue reading