Top Posts & Pages
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- The Petnat Phenomenon - A Gateway to a Different Path
- Recent Wines September 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- The One Straw Revolution (Masanobu Fukuoka)
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Godforsaken Grapes (Book Review)
Tag Archives: Txacoli
I used to think of Indigo Wine as a small-to-medium importer with a portfolio focused on Spain, but in truth they seem to have grown rather rapidly into something larger and much more diverse, but without loss of direction. There’s … Continue reading
Philippe Alliet is a mercurial vigneron who makes Chinon east of the town, in the back streets of Cravant-les-Côteaux. He is best known for his single vineyard Côteau de Noiré, but Chinon Vieilles Vignes 2008 comes from Cabernet Franc vines over fifty … Continue reading