Top Posts & Pages
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 2)
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Sisters Are Doin' It at Weingut Renner
- Binging on the Bogans' 2018 Burgundies - Eyre, Haisma, Le Grappin et al
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Terre Magazine
- Austria's Sparkling Again (Sekt not dregs and...)
Tag Archives: Karim Vionnet Grabuge!
Philippe Alliet is a mercurial vigneron who makes Chinon east of the town, in the back streets of Cravant-les-Côteaux. He is best known for his single vineyard Côteau de Noiré, but Chinon Vieilles Vignes 2008 comes from Cabernet Franc vines over fifty … Continue reading