Top Posts & Pages
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Poet and the Roots
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 2)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Recent Wines - December 2016
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 3)
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Restyling Wine - Les Caves de Pyrene at Thirty
- Wieninger and Wiener Wein
Tag Archives: Loire Moelleux Chenin Blanc
Philippe Alliet is a mercurial vigneron who makes Chinon east of the town, in the back streets of Cravant-les-Côteaux. He is best known for his single vineyard Côteau de Noiré, but Chinon Vieilles Vignes 2008 comes from Cabernet Franc vines over fifty … Continue reading