Top Posts & Pages
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 3)
- Recent Wines - December 2016
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 2)
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Poet and the Roots
- Sherry Baby (Pizarro Sherry Lunch)
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
Tag Archives: Brash Higgins ZBO 2016
Philippe Alliet is a mercurial vigneron who makes Chinon east of the town, in the back streets of Cravant-les-Côteaux. He is best known for his single vineyard Côteau de Noiré, but Chinon Vieilles Vignes 2008 comes from Cabernet Franc vines over fifty … Continue reading