Top Posts & Pages
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- A Toast to Aosta
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Recent Wines (August 2018) #theglouthatbindsus
- Recent Wines January 2020 #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Vilmart Coeur de Cuvee 2002
Wimps is a wine lunch. It was one of the early examples of what people who inhabit internet forums call an offline, where people who meet online actually get together, flesh and blood. “Wimps” isn’t an acronym. It was coined by its … Continue reading