Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Jura Come to London
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
Category Archives: Beer
I used to think of Indigo Wine as a small-to-medium importer with a portfolio focused on Spain, but in truth they seem to have grown rather rapidly into something larger and much more diverse, but without loss of direction. There’s … Continue reading
Tongba (also variously spelt Tongpa, or तोङवा in Nepali, and roughly translating as “emptiness”) is the drink of the Limbu people of Eastern Nepal, but despite some vigorous arguments on the Web, it is also commonly known as Tibetan Hot Beer. Whatever its … Continue reading