Top Posts & Pages
- Wink Lorch's Wines of the French Alps
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Three Go Mad In Islington - Nekter, Roland, Modal Portfolio 2019
- Sisters Are Doin' It at Weingut Renner
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Howard Ripley 2018 GGs and '17/'16 Pinot
- The Real Deal Part 2 (Real Wine Fair 2016)
- Modal Wines at Plateau - Nic Rizzi Talks Natural Wines and Terroir Wines
- Red Squirrel Portfolio 2018
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
Category Archives: Oddities lunches
Our Oddities Christmas Lunch took place yesterday at Brunswick House in Vauxhall (London), a completely new venue for us. The theme was Fizz and Fortified. The restaurant, which I’d been desperate to try for some time, really nailed it for … Continue reading
I really have forgotten how many of these Oddities Lunches we’ve done now. I must look it up so we don’t miss an important anniversary, but this month was special because Oddities went on tour for the first time. The … Continue reading
We were back at Rochelle Canteen on Arnold Circus, Shoreditch, on Friday for our fourth of six Oddities lunches this year. There was no theme this time, everyone bringing a wide range of wines, which (miraculously, as always seems to … Continue reading
Every so often we go for a themed version of Oddities. It keeps everyone on their toes. Although more and more of us are buying American wines, which are much better represented in the UK than they were even five … Continue reading