Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Jura Come to London
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
Tag Archives: skin contact wines
Every so often the near desert that is wine publishing comes up with something welcome and really interesting. Wink Lorch’s Jura Wine and John Szabo’s Volcanic Wines come to mind. Simon Woolf’s Amber Revolution fits firmly in that category, and has generated … Continue reading
This is the second part of my selection from Raw Wine London 2018, the first part of which precedes this article. Here we have eleven more producers from the weekend before last’s event at The Store on London’s Strand. All but one are … Continue reading
Dynamic Vines showed eight wines from the Radikon family at Antidote (Newburgh Street, near Carnaby Street) yesterday. The reference in the title (to King Crimson‘s latest release) is not in the least bit fanciful. These are wines which provoke intense contemplation … Continue reading