Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- New Wave South Africa 2019
Tag Archives: British Columbia Wine
Taste Canada is now an annual event put on by the Canadian High Commission in London to showcase, in 2019, two-hundred wines from British Columbia, Ontario and Nova Scotia. Forty producers were present, so the seven profiled here provide a … Continue reading
The Canada House “Taste Canada” event took place this year on 16th May. It was my second year at the tasting. In 2018 I was frankly blown away by some of the wines. The 2019 event was, if anything, even … Continue reading
Canada House, not a dance music sub-genre, although a few readers might not be too surprised if I went off on a different subject, but the venue yesterday for the Taste Canada 2018 event, organised wonderfully well by Westbury Communications. It featured thirty-seven … Continue reading
This is the second part of my selection from Raw Wine London 2018, the first part of which precedes this article. Here we have eleven more producers from the weekend before last’s event at The Store on London’s Strand. All but one are … Continue reading