Top Posts & Pages
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Raw Part 1 - The Austrians
- Restyling Wine - Les Caves de Pyrene at Thirty
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- The Return of Fizz & Chips!
- Eastern France Part 1 - Anna & André Durrmann, Andlau
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Wines of the Year (2017)
Tag Archives: Bodegas Tradicion
Generoso usually refers just to a dry fortified wine, but in this case it refers to our Sherry lunch on Friday where we drank largely wines of a darker hue, Amontillado, through Palo Cortado and Oloroso, to PX. Of course, it … Continue reading