Top Posts & Pages
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
- Bursting Bubbles - Robert Walters, and Some Thoughts on the Grower Champagne Philosophy
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 2)
- Poet and the Roots
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
- Recent Wines - December 2016
Tag Archives: Amontillado
At least once a year the treat of a Sherry-focused lunch comes around, and I’m sure some of you have read tales from our “Fish & Fino” lunches in the past. This week we went to Pizarro, one of José … Continue reading
Generoso usually refers just to a dry fortified wine, but in this case it refers to our Sherry lunch on Friday where we drank largely wines of a darker hue, Amontillado, through Palo Cortado and Oloroso, to PX. Of course, it … Continue reading