Top Posts & Pages
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Calivinification (Red Hot)
- Between the Wood Smoke and the Water - Arbois Week
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Recent Wines – December 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 1)
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- Sisters Are Doin' It at Weingut Renner
Tag Archives: Arndorfer Kamptal
Les Caves de Pyrene held their annual Portfolio Tasting on Tuesday 23 September at the Hellenic Centre off Marylebone High Street, London. As with a similar event last year, Les Caves decided to stir things up a bit. A lot … Continue reading