Top Posts & Pages
- The Funk, The Whole Funk, and Nothing But The Funk...Raw, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- City of the Pomegranate
Tag Archives: Luddite Chenin Blanc Bot River 2018
Les Caves de Pyrene held their annual Portfolio Tasting on Tuesday 23 September at the Hellenic Centre off Marylebone High Street, London. As with a similar event last year, Les Caves decided to stir things up a bit. A lot … Continue reading