Top Posts & Pages
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Calivinification (Red Hot)
- Between the Wood Smoke and the Water - Arbois Week
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
- Ultravino Piemonte at 67 Pall Mall
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
Tag Archives: Bottes Rouge Face B Savagnin
Les Caves de Pyrene held their annual Portfolio Tasting on Tuesday 23 September at the Hellenic Centre off Marylebone High Street, London. As with a similar event last year, Les Caves decided to stir things up a bit. A lot … Continue reading