Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Wir Trinken...Blaufränkisch
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 2)
- Va Tutto...Bon
- Oddities on Tour
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
- Recent Wines July 2020 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Raw London 2018 Part 1
Tag Archives: Chablais Chasselas
Following on from Part 1 (the previous article on the site so I won’t provide a link), Part 2 of July’s wines at home has a definite Austrian texture to it. There are three Austrian wines here, plus one Czech, … Continue reading