Top Posts & Pages
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 3
- Is This the Outer Edge of the Wine World?
- New Wave South Africa 2019
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Recent Wines August 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Luis Gutiérrez "The New Vignerons" (Book Review)
Tag Archives: Lavaux
Does it seem odd that I’m writing about a French grape variety and using a title written in German? Okay, you’ll accept that the Swiss love Chasselas. It’s their most widely planted grape variety and comprises around 60% of white … Continue reading
Let’s face it, if you are the kind of wine lover who reads a wine blog you are probably an inveterate romantic who adores being in the vineyards as much as drinking the wine. Something in that bucolic scenery gets … Continue reading