Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Hunter Valley Part 2 - Andrew Thomas
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
- City of the Pomegranate
Tag Archives: Tongba
It lives! After my last article in early October I’ve been travelling. The result will be a host of articles from Australia, though I hope that, by-and-large avoiding the obvious, I won’t be substantially repeating what others have written as … Continue reading
Tongba (also variously spelt Tongpa, or तोङवा in Nepali, and roughly translating as “emptiness”) is the drink of the Limbu people of Eastern Nepal, but despite some vigorous arguments on the Web, it is also commonly known as Tibetan Hot Beer. Whatever its … Continue reading