Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- A Toast to Aosta
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
Tag Archives: Vouvray Pétillant Huet
This is a wine blog, and I suppose that when I write about a restaurant I concentrate on the wine…and the food too, of course. But this piece isn’t primarily about either, but rather a musing on “lunch” in a … Continue reading