Top Posts & Pages
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
- Bursting Bubbles - Robert Walters, and Some Thoughts on the Grower Champagne Philosophy
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 2)
- Poet and the Roots
- Recent Wines - December 2016
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 3)
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
Tag Archives: Parxet Titiana
My first visit to Fizz, the sparkling wine show put on at Church House within the precincts of Westminster Abbey, sponsored by Glass of Bubbly Magazine. It was nasty and wet yesterday and I had the beginnings of what has become … Continue reading