Top Posts & Pages
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- The Wines Of Germany by Anne Krebiehl MW (book review)
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Bursting Bubbles - Robert Walters, and Some Thoughts on the Grower Champagne Philosophy
- Poet and the Roots
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 2)
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Otros Vinos - The Full Monty
Tag Archives: Parxet Cava
My first visit to Fizz, the sparkling wine show put on at Church House within the precincts of Westminster Abbey, sponsored by Glass of Bubbly Magazine. It was nasty and wet yesterday and I had the beginnings of what has become … Continue reading