Top Posts & Pages
- The Funk, The Whole Funk, and Nothing But The Funk...Raw, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Otros Vinos, Spring 2018: Spain's Wild Frontier
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- City of the Pomegranate
Tag Archives: Gros Plant
You’ve probably noticed how frantically I have been writing recently, with so many of September’s round of tastings to get through. Now is the time to reflect what I’ve been drinking at home in the past month, but I really … Continue reading