Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- A Toast to Aosta
- Extreme Viticulture in Nepal
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Vineyards of Hampshire
- Enfariné? The Ancient Varieties (Arbois Visit, December 2018)
- Recent Wines (August 2018) #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Nebbiolo
On 5th March I spent the day at the Royal Horticultural Halls in London, at Walter Speller‘s second Nebbiolo Day, the first being in 2017. Imagine, 92 Nebbiolo producers showing more than 500 Nebbiolo wines from 18 denominations in Northern … Continue reading
A lot of my articles draw attention to small importers, often working in specialist areas. Without the innovation and deep knowledge these small merchants bring to the table we’d probably miss out on some spectacular wines, as I hope recent … Continue reading
There were two good reasons to head up to London on the train yesterday lunchtime, despite a long morning drive beforehand, to taste Ultravino‘s Piemontese offerings at 67 Pall Mall. Just as well there were two reasons, as the Tasting, … Continue reading