Top Posts & Pages
- The Funk, The Whole Funk, and Nothing But The Funk...Raw, Part 2
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Vienna Week 3 - Vinifero and a walk in the snow
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Moldova - Didn't See That Coming
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Jura Week 2 - Hughes-Béguet
Tag Archives: Château de Parenchère
SITT is the Specialist Importers Trade Tasting which groups together a number of both large and small wine importers who seem mostly to fall outside of the regular London circuit. Just under forty importers were grouped together at the Honorable Artillery Company barracks … Continue reading