Top Posts & Pages
- Mastering Food and Wine Pairing at Masters Superfish
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Alsace/Germany Celebrating Common Ground with Newcomer & Vine Trail (Part 1 - Alsace)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Nuevo Argentina - The Maverick Michelini Brothers
- Taste Canada 2019
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Vienna Week 1 - Koppitsch Party!
- Canada Crush
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
Tag Archives: Romain des Grottes
The sudden realisation that if I don’t write about some recent wines soon, we shall be into the festive flurry, reminded me I do have a few exceptionally tasty wines to tell you about. In clearing the decks, don’t think … Continue reading