Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Nepal - A Month Drinking Differently
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- New Wave South Africa 2019
Tag Archives: Eastern France Trip 2017
I can tell you two things about my relationship with Bérêche which will inform your reading of the rest of this article. First of all I will name you my favourite four Champagnes. They are Péters Chétillons, Philipponnat Clos des … Continue reading
This year we paid a shorter than usual visit to Arbois, and it must be said that the beginning of November isn’t the best time to visit. The Toussaint holiday takes away at least a day, some shops and … Continue reading
Sometimes a visit to a producer can be quite a revelation, and this usually happens when you don’t know their wines all that well. Of course, like many of my readers, I’ve drunk a few of Jean-Pierre Rietsch‘s gems, but this … Continue reading