Top Posts & Pages
- Crémant - More than Mere Froth
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 2
- Real Wine Fair 2017, Part 1 - Austria & Germany
- Switzerland - Game On
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Pipette and Other Vinous Writing
Tag Archives: Tempranillo Nebbiolo Carignan Blend
Blank Bottle Winery was established in an old shack (a hinterhofkabuff, so the “story” goes, see later on) in Somerset West, South Africa, …something like maybe fifteen-or-so years ago, according to legend (bare with me here). I will briefly relate … Continue reading