Top Posts & Pages
- Fifty Shades of Unicorn
- Now This Really Is Weird!
- Recent Wines June 2020 (Part 1) (and a nod to the Val d'Aosta) #theglouthatbindsus
- Koppitsch Summer Update
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Basket Press Wines at Plateau, Brighton (March 2020)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Jura Week 1 - Domaine de la Tournelle
Tag Archives: But Why? Stellenbosch Cabernet Sauvignon
Blank Bottle Winery was established in an old shack (a hinterhofkabuff, so the “story” goes, see later on) in Somerset West, South Africa, …something like maybe fifteen-or-so years ago, according to legend (bare with me here). I will briefly relate … Continue reading