Top Posts & Pages
- Gut Oggau Family Reunion
- Les Caves de Pyrene Drinking Outside the Box Tasting 2019 (Part 1)
- Polperro - A Small Cornish Gem on the Mornington Peninsula
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Septime La Cave
- Hunter Valley Part 1 - Gundog
- Blank Bottle at Butlers - Pieter Walser fills us in.
- Victoria Torres Pecis - The New Star of the Canaries
- Recent Wines September 2019 #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Stellenbosch Wines
Blank Bottle Winery was established in an old shack (a hinterhofkabuff, so the “story” goes, see later on) in Somerset West, South Africa, …something like maybe fifteen-or-so years ago, according to legend (bare with me here). I will briefly relate … Continue reading