Top Posts & Pages
- Grower Champagne - Here's Our Chance To Dance Our Way Out Of Our Constrictions (Feet Don't Fail Me Now)
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- Field Blends and Gemischter Satz - Why Should we Get to Know Them?
- Review of the Year 2021
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 2) #theglouthatbindsus
- Fizz! - Review of Anthony Rose's New Book on Sparkling Wines
- Central Victoria Part 2 - Bindi
- Eastern France Part 2 - Jean-Pierre Rietsch, Mittelbergheim
- Appellations - Who Needs Them?
- Recent Wines December 2021 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
Tag Archives: Robert Walters
You will recall that I made Champagne by Peter Liem my wine book of last year. That expertly written book which puts terroir at its heart was the outstanding work on wine, in my view, in the whole of 2017. Bursting Bubbles by Australian author Robert Walters follows a similar … Continue reading