Top Posts & Pages
- What is it with German Wine?
- Tourist Jura - A Brief Guide to Arbois and Beyond
- Maybe it's Time to (Re)Visit Alsace?
- Recent Wines May 2020 (Part 1) #theglouthatbindsus
- Tongba, A Study of Emptiness
- The Great German Pinot Noir Tasting
- Jura Come to London
- Pearl of Brunswick
- Saint-Chinian - Not All Schist!
- Real Wine Fair 2019, Part 1
Tag Archives: Paris
I left you yesterday on Monday evening, so to speak, leaving Septime La Cave following a few glasses and some rather good Comté (see previous article, below), heading for a bar/restaurant which was completely new to us. We had walked past Le Mary … Continue reading